Binh Duong Furniture Association (BIFA) was established as a Non-Governmental Organization and volunteer Association in 2009. Our activities:
• Representative voice for the technical wood industry in Binh Duong;
• Organizing trade promotion and market access;
• Providing policy advice to the state and disseminating and updating legal policies to BIFA’s members;
• Cooperating with international organizations and associations to promote BIFA’s activities;
• Updating the latest technology and new machinery;
• Supporting for training and development in the human resource;
• Connecting members, promoting intra-regional trade.
• Organizing events and volunteer activities.
Currently, BIFA has more than 200 members, who are local enterprises. We expect to reach to 300 members by 2020 while continuously connect with FDI more and more.
BIFA’s members are working in:
• Technical wood: indoor and outdoor furniture, industrial board (MDF, Veneer, Plank).
• Consulting, design, interior decoration
• Art wood.
• Trading equipment, machinery and accessories for the wood industry.
• Trade, service, logistics for technical wood.