Binh Duong Furniture Association (BIFA) was established as a Non-Governmental Organization and volunteer Association in 2009.
Binh Duong Furniture Association
Short name: BIFA
Office: Floor 11, Becamex Tower, 230 Binh Duong Boulevard, Phu Hoa Ward, Thu Dau Mot Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Technical wood industry in Vietnam has become one of the vital economic sectors by 2016, when exporting turnover reached 7.12 billion USD, as well as the average annual growth rate, increased to 10%. The first half of 2017, the export value got to approximately 3.6 billion USD, which was over 13.9% as opposed to the same period in 2016. These led to the technical wood industry of Vietnam standing at the 5th in the world, the 2nd in Asia and the 1st in Southeast Asia.
In Vietnam, Binh Duong province locates at the heart of the key economic region of South East, close to Ho Chi Minh City and the timber area in Southeast. It is too convenient to connect to seaports, airports and each other for suppliers, producers and merchants. In addition, the province's policies have focused on creating favorableconditions for the timber industry, thus the region has become a gathering place for more than 600 local and foreign technical wood enterprises. As a result, the average annual growth rate is 15% and in the first half of 2017, Binh Duong's wood and wood products of export turnover accounts were nearly 50% of those figure in Vietnam
Binh Duong Furniture Association (BIFA) was established as a Non-Governmental Organization and volunteer Association in 2009. Our activities:
• Representative voice for the technical wood industry in Binh Duong;
• Organizing trade promotion and market access;
• Providing policy advice to the state and disseminating and updating legal policies to BIFA’s members;
• Cooperating with international organizations and associations to promote BIFA’s activities;
• Updating the latest technology and new machinery;
• Supporting for training and development in the human resource;
• Connecting members, promoting intra-regional trade.
• Organizing events and volunteer activities.
Currently, BIFA has more than 200 members, who are local enterprises. We expect to reach to 300 members by 2020 while continuously connect with FDI more and more.
BIFA’s members are working in:
• Technical wood: indoor and outdoor furniture, industrial board (MDF, Veneer, Plank).
• Consulting, design, interior decoration
• Art wood.
• Trading equipment, machinery and accessories for the wood industry.
• Trade, service, logistics for technical wood.